By Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx
Overcome the hardest scientific demanding situations in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney -- the most recognized nephrology source within the world. a various staff of greater than two hundred overseas participants brings you the most recent wisdom and most sensible practices on each entrance in nephrology world wide. From easy technology and pathophysiology to scientific top practices, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney is your go-to source for any level of your career.
- Review of the fundamental science that underpins scientific nephrology, finished number of crucial bibliographical resources in nephrology, and Board Review-style questions assist you arrange for certification or recertification.
- Coverage of kidney wellbeing and fitness and disease from pre-conception via fetal and boy or girl wellbeing and fitness, youth, maturity, and into previous age. elevated sections and bankruptcy on international standpoint and moral considerations.
- Uniform terminology and nomenclature according to rising consensus in global kidney community.
- More than seven-hundred full-color high quality photographs in addition to rigorously selected figures, algorithms, and tables to demonstrate crucial innovations, nuances of medical presentation and strategy, and determination making supply a visible snatch and higher figuring out of severe information.
- Internationally various, depended on tips and perspectives from a workforce of well-respected international members . an article group headed by means of Dr. Skorecki and handpicked by means of Dr. Brenner guarantees the continued adherence to prior criteria of excellence. All chapters were widely up to date or totally rewritten through specialists of their respective fields.
- The latest medical information together with contemporary medical trials, genetic factors of kidney disorder, cardiovascular and renal chance prediction in persistent kidney illness, new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte administration, and pediatric kidney ailment, retain you present with the fast improvement of care and examine worldwide.
Read Online or Download Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
Primer on a number of Sclerosis, 2d variation is an up-to-date reference guide for the working towards clinician. It covers the variety of data had to deal with folks with MS, starting with easy technology and immunopathology, thorough differential prognosis, symptom administration and disorder enhancing remedies.
Coronary artery pass surgical procedure has been constructed on account that Sixties to beat proximal coronary artery sickness. world wide, the variety of sufferers which are present process coronary artery pass surgical procedure is progressively expanding. counting on diversified hazard components, one 5th of grafts are occluded at 1 yr. For the remainder, graft patency final frequently 8–15 years.
This e-book is phenomenal in providing an interdisciplinary method of the topic of human papillomavirus (HPV) an infection within the context of head and neck melanoma. best specialists within the box speak about the epidemiology and molecular biology of HPV-positive head and neck squamous mobilephone carcinoma, HPV trying out, the nonsurgical and surgical procedure of HPV-positive tumors, predictive elements for end result and caliber of existence, and ongoing trials at the effectiveness of vaccination in disorder prevention.
This publication fulfils the necessity to stay alongside of the excessive variety of recommendations in proteomics, and even as to warn the readers in regards to the chance of brands and scientists claims round new applied sciences. Mass spectrometry stands because the center expertise in proteomics. The rising box of unique proteomics and its power purposes within the cardiovascular area also are reviewed and mentioned.
- Interfaces Clínico-cirúrgicas na Medicina do Tórax - Volume 10 (Série Atualização e Reciclagem em Pneumologia - SPPT) (Portuguese Edition)
- Social Research in Health and Illness: Case-Based Approaches
- Echo Made Easy E-Book
- Underactive Bladder
Additional info for Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book