By Walter C. Kasier Jr.,Dorington G. Little
Table of Contents
Prologue: The Heavens Are Telling the honor of God
1. knowledge was once There earlier than God Created the World
Proverbs 3:19–20 & 8:22–31
2. before everything God Created the Universe
3. A backyard for Adam and Eve
4. A Divine Ode to Creation
5. How incredible Is God’s identify in the entire Earth
Psalms eight & 19:1–6
6. The Lord of the Seven Thunders
7. production via the be aware of God
8. The Noise of Heaven and Earth!
9. Getting the proof directly approximately God and Creation
10. Jesus and the hot Genesis Advent
11. the recent Heavens and the recent Earth
Isaiah 65:17–25 & 66:22–24
12. Our New production self belief for Proclamation and Living
2 Corinthians 4:6 & 5:17
Epilogue: a choice and a Challenge
Appendix: The Literary style of Genesis 1–11
Read Online or Download Biblical Portraits of Creation: Celebrating the Maker of Heaven and Earth PDF
Best christian theology books
The idea that of human dignity has been faraway from its conventional context in Christian notion, yet a compelling trade imaginative and prescient has no longer but emerged. In "God and Human Dignity", theologians, ethicists, and biblical students from world wide discover human dignity utilizing the easiest assets of the Christian culture.
Ever because the Reformation, Protestant Christians have believed inthe sola sciptura precept, the place the Bible is held because the utmostand final authority. but whilst Christian doctrine is held up tothe magnifying lens, there are transparent lines of its real intellectualroots, strains that return to Augustine, Aquinas or even to Platoand Aristotle.
What's the dating of the church to theology? How does the church relate to the paintings of artistic theological authorship, really while authors suggest novel claims? much more, how do ecclesial types, relatively of ecclesial authority, underwrite or authorize how theology is completed? Saler takes up those demanding and provocative questions and argues for a clean ecclesiology of the church as occasion, in particular as a diffusively spatialized occasion.
The Theological Implications of electronic CultureThis knowledgeable theology of conversation and media analyzes how we devour new media and applied sciences and discusses the influence on our social and spiritual lives. Combining services in faith on-line, theology, and know-how, the authors synthesize scholarly paintings on faith and the web for a nonspecialist viewers.
- Deism Refuted, Or, the Truth of Christianity Demonstrated : by Infallible Proof From Four Rules Which Are Incompatible to Any Imposture That Can Possibly Be
- Remythologizing Theology
- God's Unconditional Love; Healing Our Shame
- The Gospel According to Harry Potter: The Spiritual Journey of the World's Greatest Seeker (Gospel According to)
- Death Real and Apparent in Relation to the Sacraments : a Physiologico-theological Study
- Freedom Beyond Comprehension
Extra resources for Biblical Portraits of Creation: Celebrating the Maker of Heaven and Earth