By Jay T. Bishoff,Louis R. Kavoussi
Written by way of well-known specialists during this fast-changing box, this hugely useful textual content by means of Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has been completely revised and significantly expanded to hide what you want to find out about today’s laparoscopic and robot know-how and strategies. Atlas of Laparoscopic and robot Urologic surgical procedure is a concise, thorough, fantastically illustrated reference, ideal for studying new options or in brief reviewing sooner than a case. You’ll be guided via today’s most sensible minimally invasive methods utilizing new surgical structures and equipment, together with 3rd- and fourth-generation robot units. step by step illustrations, advice and methods, and knowledge on issues is helping you sharpen your abilities during this high-demand area.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader , behavior swift searches, and alter font sizes for optimum readability.
- Twenty brand-new chapters on digicam and lens structures, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical procedure, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic uncomplicated prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- Cutting-edge topics together with matured suggestions for nephron sparing surgical procedure, cutting-edge nerve sparing for radical robot prostatectomy, leading edge techniques to regard ureteral strictures, updated surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
Primer on a number of Sclerosis, 2d version is an up to date reference handbook for the working towards clinician. It covers the variety of data had to deal with individuals with MS, starting with simple technology and immunopathology, thorough differential analysis, symptom administration and illness editing remedies.
Coronary artery pass surgical procedure has been built on the grounds that Nineteen Sixties to beat proximal coronary artery illness. around the world, the variety of sufferers which are present process coronary artery skip surgical procedure is gradually expanding. looking on different hazard elements, one 5th of grafts are occluded at 1 12 months. For the rest, graft patency final frequently 8–15 years.
This ebook is outstanding in providing an interdisciplinary method of the topic of human papillomavirus (HPV) an infection within the context of head and neck melanoma. best specialists within the box speak about the epidemiology and molecular biology of HPV-positive head and neck squamous mobilephone carcinoma, HPV trying out, the nonsurgical and surgical operation of HPV-positive tumors, predictive components for final result and caliber of lifestyles, and ongoing trials at the effectiveness of vaccination in illness prevention.
This booklet fulfils the necessity to stay alongside of the excessive variety of recommendations in proteomics, and while to warn the readers concerning the probability of brands and scientists claims round new applied sciences. Mass spectrometry stands because the middle expertise in proteomics. The rising box of specific proteomics and its strength purposes within the cardiovascular enviornment also are reviewed and mentioned.
- Radiation Therapy for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Diagnostic Liquid-Based Cytology
- Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
- Diabetes Mellitus in Developing Countries and Underserved Communities
- Medizintechnik: Verfahren - Systeme - Informationsverarbeitung (Springer Reference Technik) (German Edition)
Extra info for Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery E-Book